Fwd: Proposal: drop instrument, participant and status

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:38:26 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
CC: Sam Goto <goto@google.com>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
I replied on github with matching occurrences in schemaorg examples.txt
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/59

James also wrote some very nice examples on:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Activity_Streams/Expanded_Vocabulary

He uses there as:target along as:object and as:participant. Schema.org
uses schema:target for very different purpose. Possibly some of examples
in my pending pull request could become even more straight forward if
schema had something equivalent to as:target available!
https://github.com/danbri/schemaorg/pull/15

I would find it super helpful if everyone interested in
actions/activities would get familiar with *both* Schema.org and
Activity Streams examples, and then we could schedule one telecon in
January to discuss various possibilities for improving their alignment.