Re: Person, Persona, Profile, OnlineAccount, ...

On 19 December 2014 at 19:11, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We experiment with small #IndieWeb / #PersonalCloud project, where we
> aim at making it easy to generate, publish and aggregate Linked Data
> Resources. In many ways very similar to what dir.w3.org does.
> http://dir.w3.org/directory/pages/about.docbook?view
>
> Portable Linked Profiles: https://github.com/hackers4peace/plp-docs
>
> Currently we get close to the point where someone can simply generate a
> personal profile and use it to create listing in various organizations.
> First early adopter: http://directory.open-steps.org/
>
> Currently we use schema:Person and few other vocabularies whenever we
> see need for it (eg. cco:). Most likely we will need a way for each
> person to have possibility of creating different customized profiles to
> list them in different networks. It would allow using description
> specific to context where the profile appears. Also allowing to include
> different subsets of schema:affiliation --> schema:Organization similar
> with subsets of relevant interests, skills etc.
>
> Does anyone have an example of using multiple Profiles for single Person?
>
> To clarify requirements further using myself as example:
>
> 1. I use wwelves.org as my identity and personal cloud provider

This isnt a URI so cannot act be a linked data identity.  Prefiix http://
to create a URI for the homepage.  Add a path for where you want your
profile document.  Then use a fragment to point to the person as different
from the document.

> 2. I want to create coder profile
>  a) host it on wwelves.org as canonical version of my coder profile
>  b) syndicate it with http://codefor.de
>  c) syndicate it with https://mozillians.org
>  d) syndicate it with http://labs.ouishare.net
>  e) syndicate it with any number of other hubs / directories
> 3. I want to create circus artist profile
>  a) host it on wwelves.org as canonical version of my circus profile
>  b) syndicate it with http://thewjf.com
>  c) syndicate it with http://dreamtimecircus.org
>  d) syndicate it with any number of other hubs /directories
> 4. Both of those profiles need to clearly state that they describe same
> person https://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper
> 5. We can NOT use them interchangeably or do NOT want to automatically
> merge data from such different profiles. I guess owl:sameAs will not fit
> here.

owl : sameAs can be used to indicate two persons are the same, however if
you are mixing documents and data then some stuff may break, including owl
: sameAs ... there are probably no easy solutions here -- vanity urls often
come at the cost of ambiguous or incomplete semantics