Re: Property Names, was Re: Automotive, EXIF, Property-Values

How is this different from using owl:Restriction? Something like:

    schema:MedicalEntity a rdfs:Class ;
        rdfs:subClassOf schema:Thing ;
        rdfs:subClassOf [ a owl:Restriction ;
                owl:onProperty schema:code ;
                owl:allValuesFrom schema:MedicalCode ;
                rdfs:label "code" ;
                rdfs:comment "A medical code for the entity, taken from a
controlled vocabulary or ontology such as ICD-9, DiseasesDB, MeSH,
SNOMED-CT, RxNorm, etc." ;
            ] ; ...

Cheers,
Niklas