Re: ANN: Release of class-specific subsets of WebDataCommons Schema.org Data

Robert -
I notice that, in at least some of the sample data, the predicates IRIs are
formed by appending the property name to the class IRI - for example:
"<http://schema.org/Corporation/employees>".
This conflicts with the schema.org magic sub property rules.

I believe that the propertyURI value for schema.org is "vocabulary", which
would generate the correct predicate IRI <http://schema.org/employees>.

As long as there were no sdo magic subproperties in the original data, this
should be simple  to fix in post.

See: <http://www.w3.org/TR/microdata-rdf/#introduction>

Simon