Re: Redundant property schema: photo

I think photo should simply be deprecated in favor of image, unless we can
give a good argument in the schema.org description of "photo" as to why
it's necessary to have a different property when there is already image. To
Dan's point, I get that photo is already used a lot, but deprecated doesn't
mean that search engine should stop supporting it. Having both is confusing
for newcomers.

--
Steph.