Re: errors in RDFa dump of schema.org [was Re: entirely up to date]

On 12 August 2014 16:47, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
<pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just ran http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html through the RDFa 1.1
> Distiller and Parser at http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/ and came up with 12
> warnings (shown below).  As far as I can tell, each of these is an error in
> the document.
>
> Are there any plans to ensure that
> http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html is error free?

Thanks. I see I've been using Ivan's tool incorrectly, and hadn't
noticed these errors (it defaults to swallowing them silently).

I've filed bugs, https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/82 (which
duplicated https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/70 )
https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/81 ... this should be fixed
in the next site update.

Beyond these specific fixes, there are two other influence that should
help to keep the file reasonably healthy. Firstly - we use it to
generate the entire site. Secondly - the tests/ directory in the repo
has a range of Python unit tests which document previous failings, and
gets run before site updates (see
https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/blob/master/run_tests.py and
nearby).  It could make sense to integrate Ivan's parser tests, or
similar using rdflib, there.

Dan