Re: ItemList examples

> "Sounds like an obvious simple way forward to me!"

Thanks for the support.

I've also been busy writing my own thoughts down about the matter. I hope
it helps:

1] Introduce new properties for CreativeWork so it (and it's subClasses)
can express they are (part of) a 'collection' of sorts, thus keeping
ItemList an editorial work:
    1] previous = <ol start> = Text / URI / CreativeWork
    2] next = <ol> resolved by DOM = Text / URI / CreativeWork
    3] end = <ol> (implied if there is no @start) = Text / URI /
CreativeWork
    4] position = <li value="7"> = Text / Number (unclear whether this
should be Integer instead)
2] Introduce 'hasPart' (with domain of CreativeWork and a range of Thing)
3] Deprecate al versions of *Part* in favor of using 'isPartOf'
4] Deprecate al versions of *num* in favor of using 'numberOf'

More details can be found on:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ChainingLayoutElements#Food_for_thought_for_the_WebPageElement_.2F_ItemList_.2F_Collection_discussions