Re: Learning Schema.org (former: Inverse Properties in Microdata:, was Re: schema.org update, v1.8: added WebSite type; broadened isPartOf to relate CreativeWorks)

awesome! does anyone have suggestion where to collect all those references?
also where to link to them from schema.org to make it really easy to find?