RE: Inverse Properties in Microdata:, was Re: schema.org update, v1.8: added WebSite type; broadened isPartOf to relate CreativeWorks

Martin,

On 5 Aug 2014 at 15:09, martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org wrote:
> On 05 Aug 2014, at 15:05, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>
>> I'm curious. Could you please elaborate a bit on this. All but the second
last example
>> in
>>
>>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/InverseProperties
>> use identifiers and as far as I understood it, you helped creating this.
>>
> Jarno is not to blame, it is me. I created the examples pretty quickly
> and thus take full responsibility for the identifiers (and the wrong use
> of creator etc.).

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I'm trying to understand these things.

> I will fix the latter shortly. Martin

Since you are already at it: could you please ensure that each example also
illustrates how the same data can be expressed in Microdata *without*
reverse properties. That probably helps a lot to evaluate whether
itemprop-reverse really results in significant simplifications.

Thanks,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler