ItemList examples

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:10:19 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Just a quick note to share an in-progress document towards improving
the ItemList type. Many thanks to Vicki and Jason for taking a lead on
this.

https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1WIQvnaAWCdcPn3AouznLELbLCcHqkGlttYREChVFycc/edit#

For now it's shared a public google doc. We can export HTML later, but
if anyone has trouble with it in this form please let me know.

The idea is to collect together and review various ItemList-related
scenarios across schema.org, to get an overview for possible
improvements to ItemList. There are also machine readable schemas in a
github branch (https://github.com/danbri/schemaorg/tree/sdo-itemlist/data)
that correspond to recent proposals discussed here.

cheers,