Re: Schema.org Extension Proposal for Automotive (and other vehicles)

I have a quick question as I skim through.

It looks like the MotorizedRoadVehicle allows people to model an automobile
model in general (e.g. Honda Civic) as well as a specific vehicles (e.g. my
Honda Civic). Is that correct? If so, does that model apply to the other
vehicle types?

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com