Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org

Thanks for your extensive response Martin (also to the other posts), I
think you just answered every question I could possible come up with. And I
also understand your line of thought with 'some' disambiguating is better
than none, as illustrated by:

{
        name: "Input Voltage"
        min: 110