schema.org 1.2 typos: patch

From: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 00:04:25 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
I was reading http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html for fun this
evening (true!) and found a number of typos. Most are spelling errors in
descriptions; a few are very minor (period missing at the end of the
description); but one is major (the property "opponent" is not spelled
correctly), and I found the reservation schema was missing the
human-visible label for many of the domain attributes.

Please find attached a straight-up diff against the current
schema_org_rdfa.html with the problems I found (although I skipped the
types; I'll save those for another evening). Use it as you like :)

Thanks