Re: any idea for Plural, Singular, gender properties to add on a skos-xl:label

To clarify what I meant by punning:

In systems like OWL, rdfs, Cyc, and  schema.org, a class is not identical
to the set of all its members; it is an individual in its own right.  This
is why  owl:Class can be an instance of owl:Class, etc. without causing a
paradox.

OWL 2 allows for the same IRI to be used for both a class and an
individual, even in more restrictive profiles. You can fix the mapping
error in GOLD by adding statements of the form "MasculineGender a
MasculineGender".

The existing gold:feature property can then be used to associate these
feature values to a lexical item like a skos-xl label.

Simon