Schema.org site update - fixed examples

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:33:13 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Just to let you know that we've fixed the problem we were having with
the new schema.org site not displaying all examples.

http://schema.org/BusReservation
http://schema.org/Action
http://schema.org/Question etc.

... all show tabbed examples, even when one of the formats is not
available. It is not the most graceful of approaches but it meets the
immediate goal of bringing all examples back online.

Also noted: we currently show '// comments' in the JSON-LD, although
this is not strictly JSON. We'll find a better solution in future.

cheers,