Re: Tourism Library

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@unibw.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:50:31 +0200
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Birnou Sébarte <bsebarte@puce-et-media.com>
I have on my agenda an adaptation of the Accommodation Ontology, http://purl.org/acco/ns, for schema.org, which is an extension to the GoodRelations E-Commerce module in schema.org, and will cover most use-cases around hotel rooms, vacation homes, and camping sites.

But it will be summer when I can tackle this.

Martin