Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

> " I hope you can see the semantic fallibility (and implicit
> unsuitability)  of the relations above, in that context. "

To be honest no. Half of this thread has been copied and pasted in 500 tabs
with Google translate instances and dictionaries. Because even the
translations are hard to swallow.

What I do know is that schema.org/Person has 4 properties with an expected
type of URL:

   - url
   - sameAs
   - image
   - additionalType

None of which let me express a 'related URL'. Not to a social page like
Youtube nor directly to a video, which is a problem. And that's what 99% of
webmaster understand as well. Most I talk to actually think that the lack
of 'video' property on Thing is a copy and paste error on the site since it
does have 'image'. And most now either use 'url' or 'sameAs' to point to
social media pages because they don't see another option nor anything
mentioning social media. The only question I get in regards to this is
"should I use url or sameAs".

Webmaster have no idea of all the other uses there are for structured
data/linked-data/semantically enhanced data, and most are not interested
either. They are confused however and look strangely at me when they hear
there currently is nothing to point to social media sites. And they aren't
aware that one can look at those as being part of a identity. They see it
as social media, they don't hink in any different terms.