Re: Citation markup with Periodical proposal

Thanks, Richard. I did a modification of the markup with the date
following the author's name (which is the APA, Turabian and Chicago
style). The turtle is below. Because of the position of the date, the
publication issue is invoked twice. If that's not a problem, then I'd
suggest adding one of those formats as well to our extended "how to use"
document.

@prefix rdfa: <http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#> .
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .

<http://rdfa.info/play/>
    rdfa:usesVocabulary schema: .
_:1
    rdf:type schema:ScholarlyArticle;
    schema:author "Carlyle, Allyson.";
    schema:isPartOf _:2;
    schema:isPartOf _:3;
    schema:isPartOf _:4;
    schema:isPartOf _:5;
    schema:name """Understanding FRBR as a Conceptual Model: FRBR
     and the Bibliographic Universe""";
    schema:pageStart "264";
    schema:pageEnd "273";
    schema:sameAs <http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01639374.2012.682254> .
_:2
    rdf:type schema:PublicationIssue;
    schema:datePublished "2006" .
_:3
    rdf:type schema:Periodical;
    schema:name "Library Resources and Technical Services" .
_:4
    rdf:type schema:PublicationVolume;
    schema:volumeNumber "50" .
_:5