Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

I think that Dan's rationale is, and I support that, that we can assume that someone using the Wikipedia / Freebase URI of a page about an entity typically means the entity, not the page.

So we take the URI of the Wikipedia page about John Lennon as an identifier for John Lennon.

I think we can leave the rathole of solving the disambiguation problem between an entity and a representation of the entity out of the level of data representation, and the whole HttpRange-14 [1] problem behind, and assume that the clients consuming data will be able to make that distinction from contextual information and other signals.
Best

Martin

[1] https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/14