Re: Why is the video property bound to creative work?

My fear is that a "related" property would lead to confusion between
authors and consumers. For example, if we had a VideoObject related to
Barack Obama, does he appear in the video? Does the video discuss him? Is
it about a book he wrote?

While we can know there is a relationship, it is difficult to understand
what that relationship is.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com