Re: Why is the video property bound to creative work?

"The type of the object of this statement would then indicate the nature of
the relatedness, e.g. a VideoObject."
Says it all for me. In my mind this makes perfect sense, does anybody have
any extra input on this from a data-consumer perspective maybe?