Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:17:07 +0100
To: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 8 April 2014 15:05, Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 01:49:25PM +0100, Dan Brickley wrote:
>>
>> Just a heads up - we're just switching over to a new version of the
>> schema.org site.
>

> Bug report: "NOTE: Candidate for promotion to ScholarlyArticle." has
> returned to the description for http://schema.org/citation.
>
> Oh, actually, most of the other changes listed in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Feb/0028.html
> (non-commercial Offer descriptions, "availablity" typo) appear to have
> been reverted, too.
>
> Dang!

Ahem! Two steps forward, one step back. I've just fixed
http://schema.org/citation , availablity and the charset header -
fixes are live already. The Offer edits also need re-applying, in
progress.

Dan

ps. the HTML is somewhat tidier now too, though there is more to do on
the per-type pages yet, as well as with some missing examples.