Re: schema.org property proposal: socialAccount

Google+ User Id along with specific Branding for channel content are part
of the YouTube API.
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/docs/channels#resource

We know that advertisers use Social Accounts to "communicate" with users in
a slightly different way than their Traditional avenues of advertising and
engagement.

Bluntly, not all onlineAccount's are socialAccounts.

I would define socialAccount as so:

"An online account or presence (not email) where users or consumers can
actively communicate with another user or organization through online
social interaction".

I would define onlineAccount as so:

"An account used to access or restrict online services"

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>