Re: Discovering the full schema.org vocabulary (Was: Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties)

On 4/6/14 1:23 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
>> Unreated to the describe and describedby relations issue, is the use of
>> >literals based identifiers for objects of rdfs:subClassOf relations [1] a
>> >bug or deliberate?
> public-vocabs to Bcc:
>

> There is no RDFS published inhttp://schema.org/Vehicle  currently; I
> can only assume some uriburner heuristic is adding it accidentally.
> When we add something I'll circulate it here first for comments and
> testing. Happy to help diagnose this offlist.
>
> cheers,
>
> Dan
>
>> >[1]
>> >http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2FVehicle
>> >-- issue example, from my earlier post.

Dan,

Using the W3C utility for extracting triples from HTML+RDFa documents
[1], I don't the see the issue I raised, so yes, it could actually be a
glitch in a URIBurner heuristic, which I'll look into.

Excerpt in Turtle that proves the original source isn't problematic re.,
object of rdfs:subClassOf relation:

<http://schema.org/Vehicle>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class> ;