Re: Schema.org site updates: Added RDFa and JSON-LD incoming properties

I should probably have realized that, while the general suggestion of
linking terms to the vocabulary, discovery etc. was also on the table, your
suggestion Gregg, for rel="describedby", was for alleviating the now
missing structured data within the term pages, right? For that, it
certainly seems like a good idea.

Cheers,
Niklas