From:   Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
To:     medicalentity@googlegroups.com
Date:   05/04/2014 09:35
Subject:        Re: clinical entities - structures
Sent by:        medicalentity@googlegroups.com

On 30 January 2014 14:53, Marc Twagirumukiza <twamarc@gmail.com> wrote:
The starting point is to discuss what basic structure/model to follow.

To agree on :
1 - We are not re-design medicalEntity of schema.org, we are just
extending it.

Thanks for starting this discussion! Please don't be afraid to suggest
changes (hopefully small) if you think there are problems with current
vocabulary.

In fact, schema.org propose a small change that I would like feedback on:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Apr/0010.html

We would like to change the meaning of http://schema.org/action from a
medical/health concept about muscles, to use in our general purpose
"Actions protocol".

The suggestion is that 'action' is renamed 'muscleAction' instead. Please
let me know ASAP if this would cause problems here.

Dan