Renaming http://schema.org/action to http://schema.org/muscleAction

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:36:57 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
At schema.org we realise that we made a mistake using the property
name '/action' for a relatively obscure medical/health concept.

In general we don't like to substantially change the meaning of a
property after deployment. However in this case, the current usage
seems very niche, and we would like to 'reclaim' the property name
'action' for use with the Schema.org Actions work (i.e.
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ActivityActions ). I am not aware of
it being used by publishers or consumers).

If reassigning the property http://schema.org/action for use with
Actions protocol will cause a serious problem for you, or you're aware
of projects for whom this would be problematic, please let me know
asap.

cheers,