Re: [a11y-metadata-project] meeting Monday? NO

Dan,

Matt Garrish is going to be following up in the next day or so with what you're requesting help with below.  We'll keep it focused to just mediaFeature and accessHazard, since those seem to be the least controversial properties and are mostly standalone.  We're not having to deal with vocabularies values for what you need, so we can accommodate the proposed negative values for accessHazard later.

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel
VP of Engineering
benetech