Re: Proposal: Audiobook

Thanks, Guha, and pardon my "term dyslexia" re: micro/data/format.

So for audiobooks, would we have:

http://schema.org/Product">

And/or a nesting of itemtypes:

  [audiobook information here]
     [product information here]

In other words, can you "step down" the itemtypes, with the audiobook
description first, then product information as a subordinate set of data?

Is there a functional difference?

kc

--
Karen Coyle