Re: Proposal: Audiobook

In that case, Dan.

+1 to getting rid of all your work, and just put 1,000,000 properties under
THING.  Done. :)

I still stand firmly, rigidly, on practical use of Schema.org and
sub-types.... and someone does have to absorb the cost, but with someone
bearing the cost, others reap the benefits including the Schema.org
stakeholders, which was the whole initial point of Schema.org...least you
forget.

-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>