SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

I've added the SKOS proposal sent by Jean Delahousse to the wiki [1] and
converted it to a schema.org RDFS document [2].

We should probably discuss this proposal further now that's it's on the
wiki.

Steph.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SKOS
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/raw-file/tip/schema.org/ext/skos.html

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On 10 January 2013 11:13, jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have worked on a integration of SKOS into Schema.org.
> >
> > The idea is to be able to publish pages about concepts described in a
> > controled vocabulary and to describe the controlled vocabulary itself.
> > Use case can be the publication of a library controlled vocabulary as
> Rameau
> > from the French National Library (http://data.bnf.fr/13318366/musique/)
> or
> > authorities by Library of Congress
> > (http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2003003686.html) , or a
> glossary
> > in a web site.
> >
> > I attached the draft. I would be happy to go on with this project with
> some
> > of you.
>
> Thanks for making a concrete proposal - this is really positive! Your
> reward is that I ask something more from you ;)
>
> Would you have time to make an HTML+RDFa+RDFS version of this proposal?
>
> There are some examples in our WebSchemas area of W3C Mercurial repo, here:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext
>
> I hope they are almost self-explanatory. We can get you access or just
> send along HTML by mail/wiki. If you don't have time I 100%
> understand, but I'm trying to build a workflow here that doesn't
> suffer from my being a bottleneck, so hopefully this machine-readable
> proposals mechanism will help...
>
> cheers,

Steph.