Re: Best schema to use for services

Hi Martin,

You may want to check out the Civic Services proposal at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/CivicServices. Our original goal was to
model government services, but we tried to create an outline for other
types of services as well.

Any comments are appreciated,
Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com