Re: Best schema to use for services

One final remark, before we indeed completely stray off into a discussion
about the usability of it all, so far I haven't had success with '
mainContentOfPage' either. The specs say it should work but it reality it
doesn't (yet).

As for identifying the 'main' entity on a page. That can be very tricky
indeed. After a long time of puzzling I now have a valid method that seems
to work flawless for pages that are completely marked up. I have no problem
of sharing/explaining it but it's better to keep it out of this topic and
maybe even out of the public vocabs completely. If anybody's interested I'm
more than happy to provide examples and even cooperate on writing some
article/tutorial, just let me know.