Re: Semantically marking up a "checklist" or process

From: Justin Boyan <jaboyan@google.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:49:48 -0400
To: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Cc: Jason Douglas <jasondouglas@google.com>, Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Guha Guha <guha@google.com>, TallyFy <hello@tallyfy.com>, PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, Sam Goto <goto@google.com>
I think we're basically in agreement - broaden the range of itemListElement
to Thing, and document on that property that ListItem should be used when
explicit ordering or numbering is required.  On ListItem, I prefer the
property name "item" to "represents" -- the latter seems confusable with
"sameAs".

jb