Re: Best schema to use for services

I don't really have issues with Product. So far I have been able to do just
about everything with it that comes to mind. I do notice however that many
people find the term 'Product' itself confusing. Especially for
people/companies that don't sell physical items but sell a service.
Questions like David Deering's aren't uncommon because the words 'Product'
and 'Service' in the minds of many people don't mean the same thing and
thus they get lost when deciding which Thing to use. That's why I came with
the idea of maybe introducing a 'Service' item. And not because I feel
Product is missing anything.