Re: Best schema to use for services

Good question, I have been struggling with this as well.

I use schema.org/ProfessionalService for generic service-businesses and
than mark up the pages, about the services the company delivers, with
schema.org/Product. Now I don't want to argue whether it's the ultimate
method of accomplishing something like this, it's simply the way I do it
because I'm not aware of any another method that does the job better.
Probable there should be a way to mark up services as their own Thing
instead of abusing schema.org/Product for this but for now there's isn't a
method/vocabulary which allows us to do so that I'm aware of.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM, David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net