Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: Schema.org accessibility proposal Review...

I am not sure that the analogy between 'isPart' and 'hasPart'  and
isAdaptation and hasAdaptation is straight forward. We have been
modeling vocabs and where multiple permutations of a single resource
are available, but there is another resource that also has the same/
similar content, it is worth pointing to the other - but just as it
does not seem nec. to know the original (except where that makes a
difference and one could use other work and FRBR etc to make the
associations), it should not be necessary to tell the user this
resource  isAdaptation of that one.

In earlier AfA work we distinguished between adaptation and equivalent
-  I think is useful.

To associate a resource that is an adaptation, particularly an
adaptation of a part, one can use isPart and hasPart and has version
isVersion.....

Liddy