Re: Review: ReviewBody or description?

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:29:43 -0500
To: Willem-Siebe Spoelstra <wsspoelstra@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Willem,

I would choose using 'reviewBody' if your working with Product or Service
Reviews.  It will be more meaningful than just schema.org/Review -->
'description' , which leaves my brain wondering, and probably would do the
same for parsers. :-)

'description' is borrowed from the highest type.... Thing.  So it really is
saying schema.org/Thing --> 'description' , which is not very useful in
your case, is it ? :-)

Always look at the borrowed property and which Type it was borrowed FROM,
to make sense of it.

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>