Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Reminder of accessibility metadata call coming up in an hour (9:00 AM PDT)

mmm... now I think you have misunderstood or misread me, Andy.

The particular video being described is only accessible with the
declared combinations - so audio alone will simply not cut it - it
does not have what that requires... so ????