Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:42:14 +1100
To: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Cc: "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Ok ok, how about this. I prepare a test build of the site using one of
EnumConcept and Topic, and then a few markup examples which exercise
the more awkward end of the spectrum for 'Topic' - e.g. code lists,
event categories, job classifications which are not obviously topical
in the strictly bibliographic sense. I don't mind stretching words a
bit. Maybe 'topic' will work - let's find out.