Re: Extending schema with 2 predicates "schema:houseNumber" and "schema:Box"

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:47:14 -0500
To: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: Mo McRoberts <Mo.McRoberts@bbc.co.uk>, W3C Vocabularies <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Arrrrggghh...

We do not HAVE a "address line" in Schema.org... I just realized.  The
equivalent I guess would actually be to iterate over
http://schema.org/streetAddress

We probably should redefine streetAddress to say that it can be used as an
AddressLine, or create a new independent separate property for use cases
such as that.

A http://schema.org/AddressLine still would have value in our present
structured data world.  (a minimum value, but still it should be there)

Bare minimum I guess could also be:  sticking all Address Lines into the
description property for http://schema.org/PostalAddress

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>