Re: Extending schema with 2 predicates "schema:houseNumber" and "schema:Box"

Marc,

I don't know of anything equivalent to the boxNumber in the US (and I'm
still not sure I understand what it is), but I live in an area where
most houses are stand-alone buildings -- perhaps someone in a big city
can speak to that. However, we have something called "PO Box" which is
when someone rents a postal box in a separate space (a post office or
special store) that isn't part of their home. If there will be a general
address type then that would also need to be covered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_box

kc

--
Karen Coyle