Skos, Schema.org and gender

From: jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:48:52 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello,

I have this interesting gender case for one of  the European Union
authority table: function.
This authority table gives the name of the function a person can occupy, in
several languages.
This authority table manages a label for the function for woman and a label
of the function for man.
Those labels are used for the Whoiswho which is published on web, paper,
pdf  in all the languages of the EU.
This authority table must be published and made available using the skos
ontology.
How could we managed the two labels we have which can be both considered as
skos:prefLabel ?

--
 Jean Delahousse
JDC