Re: Request for Comment: schema.org/InsurancePlan

Thanks!!!

So, if

* http://schema.org/InsurancePlan (and/or, more specifically, a
schema.org/HealthInsurancePlan) existed
* service providers markedup up their website offering pages with RDFa
and/or Microdata
* search engines indexed providers' (crawlable) offering pages

We could easily search for offerings in this market space?

--
Wes Turner