Re: On linking vocabularies (Was: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion)

Hello all

Just to say +1 to schema:sameAs being kept as scruffy as it is, and at the
light of this discussion, revisit its definition ...
"URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's
identity. E.g. the URL of the item's Wikipedia page, Freebase page, or
official website."
... *unambiguously* is certainly too strong and should be removed from the
definition because it conveys some notion of certainty about identity which
will never be achieved either in theory [1] or in practice (as the current
discussion illustrates once again).

Bernard

[1] http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity-relative/

--