Re: On linking vocabularies (Was: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion)

We can define terms as precisely as we would like, but in the end, the
meaning is in the usage. And in practice, webmasters cannot be expected to
dive into nuances as much as this group does (or would like them to).

And in a super distributed system like the web, we can be very very sure
that almost every integrity constraint will be violated!

guha