Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

This is a good example. However, do you think that those users see these
categories as something called name "Concept"? I still think that most
users are thinking of finite, controlled lists, and "Concept" doesn't
say that. SKOS used concept because of its KOS bent. A schema.org re-use
of SKOS's structure could use terminology more suited to its community.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net