Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

> One issue with types that have 'obvious' names is that people rarely feel
compelled to consult their documentation.

I think this is actually a very valid argument

> And the word 'Enum' (for http://schema.org/Enumeration), which has been
part of schema.org's model since the start.

Seems like a proper naming and reference at the same time

Having read back the entire discussion and taking into account one could
always choose to add the SKOS vocabulary with 'additionalType' I have no
problem resolving it this way.

So +1 for EnumConcept

--

One more question though:
Does this also imply that properties like 'eventCategory', '