Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: is/hasAdaption

good idea ...I think it is an important principle that as there can be
many forms  (combinations of components) that make up the resource as
i is delivered to or used by a user, it is usually not necessary to
privilege one combination over another.

Liddy