Re: Updated proposal for updating schema.org Events spec

Hi Dan, folks:

nice - just keep in your head that if we want to model tickets for events, all we need to to is import a few elements from the GoodRelations extension for tickets,

    http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/tio/ns.html

into schema.org, and we would be all set. No need to start thinking about new types for prices of tickets etc. - they are all offers to grant you the right to access something, in this case an event. It will be straightforward.

Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen